Saturday, March 9, 2019

Message Seventy Nine

Margaret's Cousin Andrew is a speaker at a youth event in Scotland called 'Powerpoint'.  The theme of the event was dealing with suffering.  A few weeks ago Andrew asked Elizabeth if he could share Elizabeth's experiences, and sent some questions.  Liz (see her poem) found this difficult to do, but today when I was with her, we looked at Andrew's questions and she answered them.  I sent them up to Andrew not realising that the event was today.  This evening one of Joanna's friends texted her to say she was at the event and had heard Elizabeth's story.  Great timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message Eighty Eight (the END... and a beginning)

I've decided to take up the mantle and write the blog myself. I've started a new one because I didn't want to write for my own t...