Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Message Eighty Eight (the END... and a beginning)

I've decided to take up the mantle and write the blog myself. I've started a new one because I didn't want to write for my own team, and it's a fresh perspective. Potential names for the sequel jokingly included: The Last Laugh, I Laugh In The Face of Danger (as Simba famously says), I Had a Brain Haemorrhage! Lol, Shake a Leg, At Least I Didn't Break a Leg, Gloria Gaynor Said It All and Patient's Guide to Pet Therapy (a nod to Dad's personal blog you can see here), but I settled on How To Walk. You can read more of my story here:

www.howtowalkbyelizabethstarr.blogspot.com

A big applause for Dad and the amazing job he has done of keeping you all up to date, often when it was very painful. And a big applause to you, who have thought about me, prayed for me and visited me. I kept every card I was sent hanging proudly and there's nothing like countless people across the globe rooting for you to give you strength. Basically everyone who saw my bed was struck by the number of people who cared for me and I was struck too.

4 comments:

  1. Love your potential choices but I think How to Walk is brilliant and I can't wait to read it. Tejal ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for all the improvements in one week Elizabeth... you don't know me, apart from my messages but I know your mum and dad :-) Keep on with the good work...PS don't get on the wrong side of your physios... they will be with you a while :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my testimony to the whole world...I'm very thankful to Dr okoso for using a love spell to bring my ex husband back after he left me and the kids for another woman in D.C.. Dr okoso of okosotemple, casted a love spell on my husband and after 48 hours he,my husband came back to me saying he's sorry and will never leave me forever again...I promised I share this as a testimony to help others out there around the world who are having relationship and marriage problems.. If you need any love spell to bring back your husband,ex boyfriend, ex wife ~or you need a romance spell to make a rich man/woman marry you.. Contact him on Email- Okosotemple@gmail.com , Add him up on Hangouts okosotemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2348104720961

    ReplyDelete

Message Eighty Eight (the END... and a beginning)

I've decided to take up the mantle and write the blog myself. I've started a new one because I didn't want to write for my own t...