Sunday, March 31, 2019

Message Eighty Five

On Saturdays we are in the routine of collecting Elizabeth ready for breakfast.  But the sun was shining, so we headed for Bradgate Park.  Anny came down from Sheffield for the afternoon, and we had friends round for scones and cream.

Liz now does 'step transfers' which do not require a banana board.  She is learning to stand in a controlled and sedate manner.  In the park we watched two 'one year old' twins doing their standing and they were not nearly so elegant.

Joanna has been away for the weekend with our church learning to surf(!?)
Saturday morning- breakfast in Bradgate Park
Resident of Bradgate
Amazingly, my wheelchair is invisible.


3 comments:

  1. Great to see you getting out and about a bit... Carry on the good work Liz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh looks like you had a lovely time! And I'm pleased to hear Elizabeth is progressing well. Tejal ❤

    ReplyDelete

Message Eighty Eight (the END... and a beginning)

I've decided to take up the mantle and write the blog myself. I've started a new one because I didn't want to write for my own t...