Monday, September 24, 2018

Message Two

I realised today what everyone says, that hope builds, you have visions of progress, and then things feel more challenging.  Today poor Elizabeth had a temperature, and was feeling unwell.  She had lots of visitors who she loves, but as Joanna said, it's tough when you also feel under the weather.  We decided we must check things out with Elizabeth more when planning visits.  Sorry people who want to see her.  I know she loves you but she is still very fragile. 

Elizabeth helped us complete a questionnaire for the nurses about her likes and dislikes.  Also her interests and personality.  I thought it was a questionnaire more for us, than the nurses.  It was a celebration of Elizabeth. 

Helen, our dear friend's mother, has fixed up our stay in her house so we will be there from tomorrow. 

By the way- the problem she faces was a bleed at the base of the brain in the Pons
It is important that her body does not respond to this with inflammation.We did see some twitches in her left arm, which was positive. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blog. We hope Elizabeth gets over the high temperature soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have this blog as we can always get updated on Elizabeth, we always pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My experience of nursing someone v ill was that visits from friends were exhausting. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this blog.i am sorry to hear Elizabeth is not well.i trust God and pray for her.i hope she get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Message Eighty Eight (the END... and a beginning)

I've decided to take up the mantle and write the blog myself. I've started a new one because I didn't want to write for my own t...